Bahra University offers comprehensive hostel facilities for the students. We understand that most of our students are moving away from home for the first time, so we strive to make the transition as smooth as possible by offering comfortable and safe hostels within the campus, providing a homely atmosphere. There are three hostels at present two boys hostels (357students) and girls hostel (132 students). Each hostel has a Residential Warden who under the directions of GM-Admin ensures implementation of discipline and creation of an atmosphere that is conducive to learning. Spacious and well ventilated rooms with adequate furniture and cupboards are available to give the students a homely environment. Both the hostels have recreation rooms with Dish TV and indoor games like Carom board and table tennis and a gymnasium. Some important features of the residential facilities with respect to campus hostel and/or room pattern are:
- Separate hostel facility for boys and girls within the campus.
- Adequate ventilation and lighting facility.
- Arrangement for 24 hours uninterrupted power supply through dedicated hotlines.
- Internet connectivity through Wi-Fi system.
- Hygienic mess facility with Vegetarian meals only.
- Hot water in bathrooms
- Two wheelers may be allowed for hostel residents after approval from authorities(Four wheelers are strictly prohibited)
- 24 hours Security.
- Laundry facility(Optional on payment basis)
- Tuck shops to cater to all needs of the students at all hours.
- Newspapers and magazines are provided to students on demand.
- Boys hostel- I 64 Rooms 192 seats
- Boys hostel –II 64 Rooms 184seats
- Total 376seats