- Why Bahra University?
- Admission Process
- International Relation Officer
- SAARC Brochure
About Bahra University
Bahra University (Shimla Hills) is a world class, multi-disciplinary University located amidst the picturesque surroundings of Shimla hills, aiming to advance knowledge and educate student’s that will best serve the nation and the world in the 21st century.
The university is set up on over 25 acres, state-of-the-art residential campus, located amidst the scenic beauty of Shimla Hills, education at Bahra University is holistic, aimed at developing the intellectual and personal strengths of students, nurturing creativity and innovation through challenging project work, participative learning and providing an environment conducive to sparking ideas and imagination.
It has 2500+ students from various countries, 32 states, and Union Territories, providing cultural diversity and global exposure to students.
Bahra University (Shimla Hills) is established as State Private University by Act No. 2 of 2011 of State Legislature of Himachal Pradesh. Bahra University has been approved by the UGC under section 22 of the UGC Act 1956.
Bahra University (Shimla Hills) is now member of Association of Indian Universities (AIU),vide letter No. Meet/GC/336/2015 Dated 15th December, 2015.
It is a prestigious venture of Rayat & Bahra group – one of India’s largest and most reputed educational group. Presently the Group is successfully running 50+ institutes at its Mohali, Ropar, Hoshiarpur, Patiala, Delhi (NCR), Shimla (Bahra University) and London campuses with more than 30000+ students and 6000+ employees on its rolls. The core values of Rayat-Bahra Group include academic excellence, holistic development of personality; focus on learning and growth, systemic working, creativity and innovation.
Why Bahra University(Shimla Hills)
The University seeks “To be on the forefront of knowledge creation and dissemination in the global context’. With its world class teaching standards, outstanding faculty and innovative academic programs, Bahra University intends to sets a new benchmark in the Indian education scenario.
- Bahra University (Shimla Hills)Ranked 1st in Himachal Pradesh & 13th in India by Silicon India.
- Best upcoming University in Teaching Award by ASSOCHAM supported by Ministry of Commerce, Govt. of India.
- Every year we welcome students from more than 10+ Countries to Rayat Bahra Group campus.
- Study Bahra University(Shimla Hills) India and get good Scholarships.
- On Campus Hostel facility for students.
STEP1 Register yourself by visiting our agent in respective Country OR Visithttps://admission.bahrauniversity.edu.in/.
STEP2 Fill the application form and submit the required documents to agent / upload the required documents for eligibility verification.
STEP3 After the eligibility verification by the university, an offer letter (Conditional / Unconditional) shall be issued and shall be collected through Agent office or sent to your registered email id.
STEP4 Once you receive the offer letter, make the payment as prescribed in the offer letter by depositing to Agent/ bank transfer/ wire transfer/ online payment and submit the receipt to email@example.com
STEP5 After the confirmation of the fees received by the University, an Acceptance letter along with bonafide for visa letter will be issued which is required to apply for the Student Visa at the nearest Indian Embassy/ High Commission in your home country.
Guidelines for International Students
- You need to book your ticket to Delhi or Chandigarh after taking a Valid Student Visa from Indian Embassy / High Commission.
- Make sure that you have taken all the required vaccinations like Yellow Fever, Typhoid Vaccine, Hepatitis Vaccine, etc. to avoid medical complications while you are in India.
- University will arrange Airport Pickup for Students who have shared their flight details with International Cell.You need to inform the University for the Airport pickup at least two weeks prior to arrival and provide the complete details of flight.
- It is a mandatory for all International students except those from Nepal and Bhutan to get their Student Visa registered at FRRO/FRO within 14 days of arrival in India. University will guide and assist Student with all the required processes.
- Make sure that you bring the Admission Letter issued by the University along with all the Certificates/Degrees and Transcripts (in original) and 5 passport size photographs.
- You can carry all your money in form of Travellers Cheques, which can be easily redeemed at the airport as well as a number of foreign exchange offices and banks or you can use International Debit / Credit Cards.
- Temperature ranges between 20 to 25 degree Celsius during summers and -4 to 10 degree Celsius during winters. Winter season will start around November-March so the warm material (blankets, quilts, woolens, etc.) must be brought accordingly.
International Relation Officer
|Ms. Deepika Gupta||Ms. Kriti Vij|
|International Relational Officer||International Relational Officer|
Address:Waknaghat, Teh. Kandaghat, Distt. Solan (Himachal Pradesh)-173234
(15 kms from Shimla on Shimla-Chandigarh National Highway)