Admission Notice-Ph.D. Programme
Objective of the Programme: –Bahra University offers Research Programme leading to award of Ph.D. degree. The award of this degree is a recognition of high academic achievements, independent research and application of knowledge to the solution of technical & scientific problems in various discipline.
The research programmes provide the candidates an enabling research experience and help them to enter their professional life with right perspective and knowledge related to their field of specialization.
Eligibility: –The minimum qualification for admission to the Ph.D. programme shall be Master’s Degree with 55% marks for general candidate and 50% marks for SC/ST or equivalent grade/CGPA on a 10 point scale in relevant specialization. The admission shall be based on the performance of the candidate in the entrance exam and interview.
Disciplines: –Ph.D. is offered in the following disciplines
|Doctoral Programs P.hD||Seats|
|School of Management|
|School of Basic Sciences|
Entrance Test:-The scheme of Entrance Test for Ph.D. Programme is as follows:-
- There shall be two papers of MCQ type.
- a) Paper-I (Research methodology): Carrying one hundred marks, of one hour duration and common to all applicants of various Faculties/Disciplines appearing at the test, the syllabi of which shall be notified by the University separately.
b)Paper-II (Course specific) – Carrying one hundred marks, of one hour duration based on the specialization/discipline of applicant.
- An applicant who fails to appear in Paper-I shall not be permitted to appear in paper-II
- The applicant should secure at least 50% Marks (45% Marks for SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy layers) /Differently-abled category) in Paper-I & Paper-II.
- Applicants shall be short-listed on the basis of merit.
- Shortlisted candidates are to be appeared in Personal Interview.
|Last date for Application||30th Sep, 2020|
|Ph.D. Entrance Test||9th Oct, 2020|
|Result of Ph.D. Entrance Test||9th Oct, 2020|
|Interview and final Result||10th Oct, 2020|
For more information
Contact: 9805092446, 9805044412