Faculty of Physics
- He has rich industrial and academic research experience of more than 22 years.
- He worked for more than one decades in various multinational companies like VCPIL, MARS AUTO and MOSER BAER INDIA LIMITED.
- He has received various awards and reorganizations like
- Roll of honor, National Teacher Award-2020
- Social Educationalist Award
- Leadership in Research
- Appreciation Award for Contribution of Women Entrepreneur
- Performance reward of excellence
- Best Poster award
- Recognition of the Valuable
- Contribution towards Admission
- Performance appraisal award
- Six sigma certification award
- Innovation Award
- Best employee award
- About more than 17 Nos. of published and one granted Patents are also in his credit.
- He has published more than 35 research papers in high impact journals indexed in Scopus and SCI.
- Prof. Manish has more than 890 citation with his h-index 10.
- Prof. Sharma has the collaborations with different National and International research groups and Universities for joint research projects, some of them are:
- Max Planck Institute of Chemistry (MPI)
- Mainz, Germany,
- Chapman University, CA, USA
- University of South Africa, SA,
- HNB Garhwal University Srinagar
- Aryabhata Research Institute of Observations Sciences (ARIES)
- Presently Prof. Sharma is also associated with the Satellite Remote Sensing Group, Max Planck Institute, Mainz, Germany in one the International Project i.e. Monitoring and analysis of NOx using differential Optical Absorption Spectroscopy and also with the Centre National de la Resherche Scientifique (CNRS), ATMOS, France for the associated partnership program.
- He has attended more than 25 National and International Conferences and Workshop in India as well as Abroad. The successfully organization of more than 15 National conferences and 5 International conferences are also in his credit.
- Prof. Manish has visited various countries like Germany, South Africa, Scotland (UK), etc., for research projects as well to attend scientific conferences and trainings programs.
- He is also the member of various scientific societies and in the editorial board of various journals.
Ph.D.(Physics) Shoolini University, Solan H.P. (2017)
- M.Phil. – Himachal Pradesh University Shimla H.P. (2010)
- M.Sc. – Himachal Pradesh University Shimla H.P. (2010)
- B.Ed. – Govt. College of Teacher Education Dharamshala (Himachal Pradesh University) (2009)
Published more than 21 research paper in which 10 are in Journal of repute with high impact factor alongwith 05 are in AIP Proceedings and 01book Chapter in Springer and 83 citation with h-index 06.
Furthermore, attended more than 13 National and International Conferences as well as Seminar/
Schools/Workshops/Webinar in India.
Publications in Journal of Repute
Citations & H-index
83 & 06
- B.Sc. (Non-Medical) from HPU Shimla, India
- B.Ed. from Kashmir University Srinagar, J & K, India
- M.Sc. (Physics) from Punjab University Chandigarh, India
- Ph.D. (Physics) from National Institute of technology (NIT) Hamirpur, India
- Institute Postdoctoral Fellow from Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Mohali (2015-2016), India
- National Postdoctoral Fellow SERB, Govt. of India (2016-2017) funded project of the cost 19,20000
- Research Associate (2018-2020) from National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Bhubaneswar Odisha, India under Indo-French Collaborative project supported by CEFIPRA
- Company Manager in Ample Electrical Solution, Mohali Punjab (March-September 2021).
- Received MHRD, Govt. of India Scholarship for pursuing Ph.D.
- Got SERB-DST, Govt. of India (2016) National Postdoctoral Fellowship of cost 19,20000
- Won Best poster award in “Bringing The Nanoworld Together (BTNT-2019)
- Published 9 papers in SCI journals: named as: Physical Review B, Nanoscale, Journal of Applied Physics, Physica C, JOM etc.
- Presented papers in 26, National/International conferences.
- Attended 14 virtual conferences/seminars/webinars during COVID-19.
- Attended two faculty development programmes in department of Physics, at National Institute of Technology, NIT, Andhra Pradesh.